The System House management has identified as a cornerstone of their strategies to achieve a common Quality Management. For this reason, we undertook to analyze and streamline all business processes that have significant impact on the reliability, efficiency, flexibility and safety of its products and services. System House, aware that the pursuit of this objective requires a permanent, periodic checks and procedural changes and operational, training and empowerment of all people involved in the core business processes, has certified its Quality System according to UNI EN ISO 9001/ 2008, ISO 14001/2004 and EMAS.
- ISO 9001:2008 EA 35 – 37 Certification for: design and provision of services of call center, contact center and credit recovery by contact center. Provision of services of data filing service. Design and provision of higher and continuous training services, issued by ICIM SpA
- ISO 14001/2004 Managing for the Environment, issued by ICIM SpA
- Certification EMAS as per EC Regulation No 1221/2009;
- Structured cabling certification, issued by Microtest
- Structured cabling certification, issued by Daetwyler Cables
- Certification CISCO SYSTEM ICND-Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices.
- Certified Allied Telesis Installer – Routers / Switches
- Certificate of Qualification for the Execution of Public Works for SOA
- Categories OS5 class II OS19 OS30 class II and class III
- Ministerial Authorisation Ministerial Decree May 23, 1992 n. 314 degree, about the installation, testing, connection and maintenance of internal systems of telecommunications
- Authorization for the exercise of brokering activities in the conduct of the affairs of a Claim Recovery Agency